American Built and Reliable
Buy With Confidence:
ABR industries manufacturers all assemblies in our Houston facility, guaranteeing quality control from start to finish. Being a critical component of your system or station, it is important to know where and how your coax cable assemblies are built.
What you get with our products:
Non-Contaminating, Ultra-Violet Resistant and Direct Burial Black Jacket.
Each termination is finished with Weatherproof Adhesive Lined Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing.
Lengths over 18ft come with molded protective caps to protect the connector.
Assemblies are color-coded with Cable Type, Length, Connector Type, and Lot Number for easy identification.
Personalize your cables w/Identifying Heat Shrink Tubing.
Easy to Read Product Details.
Product Specialties and Manufacturers:
- ABR Industries, LLC, Coax Cables.
- Alpha-Delta Switches & Suppressors.
- Amphenol-Connex Connectors.
- Andrew/Comm-Scope Cinta® & Helix® (hard-line)-Series.
- Connectors: UHF, N, BNC, TNC, SMA,
- Reverse Polarity, Reverse Thread,
- MCX, MMCX, FME, Mini-UHF, SMB, SMC.
- Custom Coax Cable Assemblies.
Ground Braid: Flat and Tubular.
- Heat Shrink Tubing.
- JSC Wire and Cable.
- Multi-Conductor-Pair Shielded & Unshielded.
- Power and Control Cables.
- Private Labeling.
- RF Industries Connectors.
- Times Microwave LMR®-Series.
- and Many others too.
- Amateur Radio
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Business Band Radio Systems
- Dual-Mode M2M
- Gas and Odorant Management
- Government: Federal, State, Local
- Low Pressure Sewer Monitoring
- NFC-Near-Field Communications
- Natural Gas Monitoring
- Remote Oilfield Communications
- RFID Technology
- Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring
- Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations
- Satellite M2M
- Terrestrial M2M
- Treatment Plants
- Water Pumping Stations
- Water Tanks
- Wind Technology
- WISP (Wireless Internet Service