Buy With Confidence:
ABR industries manufacturers all assemblies in our Houston facility, guaranteeing quality control from start to finish. Being a critical component of your system or station, it is important to know where and how your coax cable assemblies are built.
What you get with our products:
- Non-Contaminating, Ultra-Violet Resistant and Direct Burial Black Jacket.
- Each termination is finished with Weatherproof Adhesive Lined Polyolefin Heat Shrink Tubing.
- Lengths over 18ft come with molded protective caps to protect the connector.
- Assemblies are color-coded with Cable Type, Length, Connector Type, and Lot Number for easy identification.
- Personalize your cables w/Identifying Heat Shrink Tubing.
- Easy to Read Product Details.
Product Specialties and Manufacturers:
- ABR Industries, LLC, Coax Cables.
- Private Labeling.
- RF Industries Connectors.
- Times Microwave LMR®-Series.
- Connectors: UHF, N, BNC, TNC, SMA,
- Reverse Polarity, Reverse Thread,
- Custom Coax Cable Assemblies.
- Ground Braid: Flat and Tubular.
- Heat Shrink Tubing.
- Andrew/Comm-Scope Cinta® & Helix® (hard-line)-Series.
- MCX, MMCX, FME, Mini-UHF, SMB, SMC.
- Antenna Cable Runs to Base Stations, Access Points (AP), Bridges or CPE
- Cabling between any antenna and the associated radio equipment
- Multi-Channel Multi-Point Distribution Service (MMDS)
- Local MultiPoint Distribution System (LMDS)
- Land Mobile Radio (LMR)
- Wireless Local Loop (WLL)
- Personal Communication Systems (PCS)
- Fixed Wireless
- Ham Radio
- Amateur Radio
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Business Band Radio Systems
- Dual-Mode M2M
- Gas and Odorant Management
- Government: Federal, State, Local
- Low Pressure Sewer Monitoring
- NFC-Near-Field Communications
- Natural Gas Monitoring
- Remote Oilfield Communications
- RFID Technology
- Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring
- Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations
- Satellite M2M
- Terrestrial M2M
- Treatment Plants
- Water Pumping Stations
- Water Tanks
- Wind Technology
- WISP (Wireless Internet Service)