ABR Industries LLC formed in 2010 to service the growing digital-age coaxial cable assembly markets. As the former owner of a coaxial cable company, which formed in 1989 and sold in 2006, ABR Industries clearly understands the importance of providing prompt deliveries, excellence products, a knowledgeable customer service department all at a competitive price.
As we enter the new decade, we are committed to expanding not only our current product line but also our manufacturing capabilities allowing us to move to the forefront as a leading value-added manufacturer of coaxial cable assemblies and its related products.
Coax Cable Assemblies; American Built and Reliable
- II-a Jackets Non-Contaminating PVC, Ultra-Violet Resistant and suitable for Direct Burial.
- Terminations completed w/ Weatherproof Adhesive Lined Polyolefin HST.
- Terminated connectors protected with molded protective caps.
- Each assembly is color-coded w/Cable Type, Length, Connector Type, and Lot Number for easy identification. Customized HST is available upon request.
- Easy to Read Product Details
Product Specialties and Manufacturers
- ABR Industries, LLC, Coax Cables.
- Amphenol-Connex Connectors.
- Andrew/Comm-Scope Cinta® & Helix® (hard-line)-Series.
- Connectors: UHF, N, BNC, TNC, SMA, Reverse Polarity, Reverse Thread, MCX, MMCX, FME, Mini-UHF, SMB, SMC.
- Custom Radio Assemblies.
- DC Power “Zip” Cord.
- Ground Braid: Flat and Tubular.
- Heat Shrink Tubing.
- JSC Wire and Cable.
- Multi-Conductor-Pair Shielded & Unshielded.
- Power and Control Cables.
- Private Labeling.
- RF Industries Connectors.
- Times Microwave LMR®-Series.
- Amateur Radio
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Business Band Radio Systems
- Dual-Mode M2M
- Gas and Odorant Management
- Government: Federal, State, Local
- Low Pressure Sewer Monitoring
- NFC-Near-Field Communications
- Natural Gas Monitoring
- Remote Oilfield Communications
- RFID Technology
- Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring
- Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations
- Satellite M2M
- Terrestrial M2M
- Treatment Plants
- Water Pumping Stations
- Water Tanks
- Wind Technology
- WISP (Wireless Internet Service Providers)