- Cable Connector Protection: STUF Teflon® Water-Proof Sealant.
- Best $6.00 investment for your cable connector protections (terminations).
- Improves the electrical mating of the cable connector male (plug) and Female (jack)
- Resulting in improved cable connector signal quality.
- Helps against “arc” over.
- Add a small dollop, tighten, and STUF will fill the valleys and voids.
- Moisture then will not creep into your connectors and cause electrolytic (acid) failure.
- Keeps the water out!
- An Ultra-Low Density Teflon® Dielectric Filler.
- Specifically Formulated to Simulate Coaxial Cable Core.
- Simple and easy to apply.
- Will not harden.
- Use w/Coax Seal.
Search Results for: stuf
Coax Seal for sealing and protecting your outdoor terminations.
Coax Seal is the Best $3.00 you’ll spend to protect your outdoor cable terminations.
Otherwise the weather will ruin in few weeks.
Coax Seal Package size: ½” wide, 60″ (5ft) roll.
- Use against the harsh weather conditions; heat, rain, snow. ice, and overnight moisture.
- On a peel away paper backing for quick, easy and convenience dispensing.
- Simply wrap around the terminations (Male & Female) and a short period of time it will self-seal.
- Providing the needed weather protection.
- Use in conjunction w/STUF.