ABR Industries LLC formed to service the two-way (RF) communication markets. We are certified: Woman Owned Small Business Concern WOSB, SAM, DOD Gage 65D43, SBA registered, and HUBZ Texas certificated (VID Number 1272508202300). Product line includes but not limited to: RFID, WISP, Marine, Military, Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, Emergency Management, and Amateur Radio Service. With over 35 years of experience, we clearly understand the importance of providing prompt deliveries, excellence products, and a knowledgeable customer service department all at a competitive price. Take a moment to look around our site, and you will clearly see the ABR differences, superior American Made products, highest quality, and great attention to details providing you w/the-best coax cable assemblies in the marketplace.
How We Got Started:
Shannon, our President has been focused on sales and operations for over 15 years. Her aim at ABR Industries is to drive our team to provide the best quality product to the market, while focusing on long term relationships with our customers.
Prior to joining ABR Industries, Shannon was a sales consultant focused on the skincare market. Her focus was on building her sales skill set, while developing a team around her. She continues to build upon this organization in her spare time today.
Before developing her skill set as a sales consultant, Shannon oversaw the Zoo Ranger program, which focused on customer support and operations at the Houston Zoo. The zoo continues to be a passion of hers today.
Her continued focus on sales and operations is will help continue to grow the ABR name in our markets.
Marc started in the wire and cable industry in 1975, first in distribution of power cables for the steel, mining, and industrial markets. Next became Vice-President of a large manufacturing company specializing in control and coax cables for the commercial and military markets. After thirty plus years, I formed ABR Industries of Houston TX to service the two-way (RF) communication markets. Including but not limited to: RFID, WISP, Marine, Military, Homeland Security, FBI, CIA, Emergency Management, and Amateur Radio Service. Thank you for your interest in ABR Industries we stand ready to service your cabling needs.
Benjamin has joined the ABR Industries family. With over 20 years of experience in sales and HR, he will be a welcome addition to our team. His focus will be on sales and marketing at ABR.
Prior to joining ABR Industries, Benjamin was the Vice President of Human Resources over the commercial businesses for Southern Company. In addition to his responsibilities in HR, he also managed the administrative services group including communications, events, and community relations.
Before joining Southern Company, Benjamin was a senior representative for Human Resources at Shell Deer Park Refinery in Deer Park, Texas, and at Shell Oil Products U.S. in Houston from 2001 through 2005.
In addition, Benjamin started his career for a start-up wire and cable company with a focus on sales and marketing. His sales skills helped build the Illinois based company into a thriving business before his departure to pursue human resources.
ABR Industries’ Mission Statement:
To always ship quality products, provide helpful, knowledgeable customer service, use state-of-the-art machinery and technology, and give customers a great value. ABR Industries’ team benefits you with over 35 years of manufacturing and sales experience. With enthusiasm, we are looking forward to the opportunity to service your cabling needs.
Coax Cable Assemblies; American Built and Reliable
- Terminations completed w/ Weatherproof Adhesive Lined Polyolefin HST.
- Terminated connectors protected with molded protective caps.
- II-a Jackets Non-Contaminating PVC, Ultra-Violet Resistant (sunlight) and suitable for Direct Burial.
- Easy to Read Product Details
- Each assembly is color-coded w/Cable Type, Length, Connector Type, and Lot Number for easy identification. Customized HST is available upon request.
Product Specialties and Manufacturers
- ABR Industries, LLC, Coax Cables.
- Amphenol-Connex Connectors.
- Andrew/Comm-Scope Cinta® & Helix® (hard-line)-Series.
- Multi-Conductor-Pair Shielded & Unshielded.
- Custom Radio Assemblies.
- DC Power “Zip” Cord.
- Ground Braid: Flat and Tubular.
- Heat Shrink Tubing.
- Times Microwave LMR®-Series.
- Power and Control Cables.
- Private Labeling.
- RF Industries Connectors.
- Connectors: UHF, N, BNC, TNC, SMA, Reverse Polarity, Reverse Thread, MCX, MMCX, FME, Mini-UHF, SMB, SMC.
- Amateur Radio
- Automatic Identification System (AIS)
- Business Band Radio Systems
- Dual-Mode M2M
- Gas and Odorant Management
- Government: Federal, State, Local
- Low Pressure Sewer Monitoring
- Mobile Antennas
- Natural Gas Monitoring
- NFC-Near-Field Communications
- Remote Oilfield Communications
- RFID Technology
- Sanitary Sewer Flow Monitoring
- Sanitary Sewer Lift Stations
- Satellite M2M
- Terrestrial M2M
- Treatment Plants
- Water Pumping Stations
- Water Tanks
- Wind Technology
- WISP (Wireless Internet Service Providers)