Overview: Small and lightweight for RF applications. Perfect for limited runs and short jumpers within Remote Monitoring, RFID, Wireless Data, and Oil/Gas, and General Wireless markets. Designed to replace RG-58 coax.
- Low loss dielectric with Gas-Injected foam
- Suitable for outdoor applications with compromising to sun, ground chemicals, and temperature extremes.
- Maximum shielding available for coax for low noise.
- Jumpers between small rf devices and longer feed lines.
- DC to 8 GHz with no gaps in performance.
- Used in limited lengths as feed line for RFID, Vehicle tracking and 2-way, Mobile WI-FI and Cellular
Standard Connectors – BNC, DIN types, N-Type, TNC, SMA, and UHF (PL259/SO239). In male, female, and reverse polarity genders. More options available.
Check out our Cable Assembly Builder for cable and connector options along with accessories and custom labeling.
You can also see the specifications here.Social Share