Overview: Light weight and low loss coax for RF applications. Specifically designed for needs with high flexibility with minimal effects on performance. Popular for Wireless, Medical, and Remote Monitoring markets. Designed as alternative to traditional RG-58C/U
- Low loss dielectric with Gas-Injected foam
- Special White Jacket that is UV Resistant and Non-Contaminating.
- Maximum shielding available for coax design/size.
- High strand center for consistent flexing.
- Difficult installations requiring a 1.5-inch bend radius without compromise to performance.
- DC to 8 GHz with no gaps in performance.
- White jacket acts as primer for additional paint coating after installation.
Standard Connectors – BNC, N-Type, QMA, TNC, SMA, and UHF (PL259/SO239). In male, female, and reverse polarity genders. More options available.
Check out our Cable Assembly Builder for cable and connector options along with accessories and custom labeling.
You can also see the specifications here.Social Share