Overview: Ultra low loss coax for RF application. Perfect for Stationary antennas within Amateur, 2-way, RFID, Wireless Data, and Oil/Gas, and General Wireless markets. Designed to replace air core dielectric coax cable.
- Low loss dielectric with Gas-Injected foam
- Suitable for outdoor applications with compromising to sun, ground chemicals, and temperature extremes.
- Maximum shielding available for coax for low noise.
- Stationary installations without compromise to performance.
- DC to 8 GHz with no gaps in performance.
- Suitable for direct burial and UV resistant in most hostile environments from Equator to Arctic climates. Along with chemical resistant for Oil and Gas applications.
Standard Connectors – BNC, DIN types, N-Type, TNC, SMA, and UHF (PL259/SO239). In male, female, and reverse polarity genders. More options available.
Check out our Cable Assembly Builder for cable and connector options along with accessories and custom labeling.
You can also see the specifications hereSocial Share