- Solid BC Center Conductor (0.037″)
- Low Loss RF Cable
- 95% TC Braid + bonded 100% Foil Shield
- Light Weight, same size as RG58 .195″
- The shield, a foil+braid combination is 50 dB greater than typical single shielded coax (40 dB). and is typically at > 90 dB (i.e. >180 dB between two adjacent cables).
- A wide array of connector choices are stocked.
- WLL, GPS, LMR, WLAN, WISP, WiMax,
SCADA, Mobile Antennas.
- Nominal Attenuation-per 100ft / Power Rating(kW)/Efficiently%
- 1.1dB @ 10MHz/1.43kW/77% E.
- 2.0dB @ 30MHz/0.89kW/63.6% E.
- 2.5dB @ 50MHz/0.68kW/55.6% E.
- 4.4dB @ 150MHz/0.39kW/36.0% E.
- 7.8dB @ 450MHz/0.22kW/16.8% E.
- 11.1dB @ 900MHz/0.16kW 7.7% E.