- Be sure to check one of our fine dealers. HRO, GigaParts, MTC, Universal Radio, RadioWorld (Canada), and Fry’s Electronics stocks this product.
RG8X size:.240″ Low Loss.
Best Grade PL259 connectors on Each End.
Weather-Proof Heat Shrink Tubing (HST) Each End.
- 30% lower loss than the standard RG8x.
- Flexible Stranded Center Conductor.
- 96% TC Braid + bonded 100% Foil Shield.
- Shield Effectiveness <90dB. That means that you get virtually no noise interference.
- Very Flexible, Light Weight, and Smaller than RG8 sizes.
- Perfect for Amateur Radio: Mobile, Dipoles, & Portable, Condos, and Apartments applications.
- Non-Contaminating-UV Resistant-Direct Burial-Black Jacket.
- Gas Injected Foam Polyethylene Dielectric VP: 80%
- our Closed-Cell-GIFP dielectric is a major advantage over standard RG8x; those products use a chemical foam dielectric; which causes higher losses, will-not stand-up to heat, and that will cause the center conductor to migrate into the braid, and short-out.
- Voltage DC: 1500Volts RMS: 5000
- Maximum permissible D.C. voltage level is conservatively 3 times the A.C. level.
- PP kW: 5.6
- RoHS Compliant.
- Overall Diameter: .242″
- Weight 4#/100ft
- All cable are fully tested. Hi-Pot® and continuity.
Nominal Attenuation-per 100ft/Power Rating(kW)/Efficiently%
- 0.9dB @ 10MHz/2.16kW/80% E.
- 1.6dB @ 30MHz/1.24kW/69% E.
- 2.1dB @ 50MHz/.96kW/62% E.
- 3.6dB @ 150MHz/0.55kW/43.5% E.
- 6.3dB @ 450MHz/0.31kW/23.2% E.